- Excellent full time permanent opportunity.
- variety of cases including internal medicine, surgery and some orthopaedics.
- Graduate training programme and support from experienced team.
We are now recruiting for a New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join the team at a first opinion small animal practice in the London E6 area.
• Excellent full time permanent opportunity.
• 40 hours a week including a 1 in 3 weekend rota.
• no OOH for good work life balance.
* Modern well equipped practice.
* loyal client base with wide variety of cases including internal medicine, surgery and some orthopaedics.
* Graduate training programme and support from experienced team.
• professional development, certificate study and special interests supported
* great London location with easy transport links to central London and close to London City Airport
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine or equivalent
- registered with the RCVS ( or eligible upon qualification)
- Salary range £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum DOE.
- Generous CPD, available to certificate study
- Paid holidays, pension, paid professional fees, discounts etc.
- Career development & employee welfare supported.
- Skilled Worker Sponsorship Available for this role
Call Richard to find out more: 01926 356 356 or email with your CV: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally