We have a great opportunity to work with a well known University based in Central London. This is a temporary role however they require someone for 8 months. The role is Undergraduate Programme Coordinator paying £16.74 per hour.
The post holder has lead administrative responsibility for day-to-day matters relating to current and prospective students on undergraduate programmes in the Department of International Relations and acts as the primary point of contact for students. Key tasks include;
* Providing effective administrative and advisory support to the UG Departmental Tutor, Exams Chair and Academic Mentors.
* Providing accurate and timely information and advice to staff and students, updating information annually and supporting the development of the undergraduate programme.
Demonstrable student-facing administrative experience Excellent IT skills, including:
* Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel
* Familiarity with MS Outlook or other email packages
- Experience of working in an academic or similar environment in an administrative capacity
If you would like to hear more about this role please send your CV. We will contact all shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Louise corke
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally