Reputation.com delivers the category-leading Online Reputation Management platform for large, multi-location enterprises. We help companies monitor and improve online ratings and reputation, and optimize the customer experience.
You will fulfill the day-to-day requirements of managed services for a number of customers at all stages of their lifecycles, liaising with both internal and external teams. A large portion of your work will involve responding to reviews and managing that process for your designated customers.
· Act as the voice of our Enterprise customers for their clients
· Respond to social media and review alerts by responding to reviews
· Be responsible for and liaise with internal teams in connection with deliverables to our customers
· Work with internal groups to set appropriate levels of expectations with clients
· Assist in understanding customer initiatives around response and share best practices
· 0-2 years of experience in Enterprise account management/ managed services
· Experience in working directly with clients
· Exceptional computer literacy
· Strong written skills
· Meticulous record-keeping abilities
· Ability to consistently complete assignments accurately and on time
· Ability to collaborate with others to achieve goals
· Ability to work under pressure
· Self-starter and works well without constant supervision
More on Reputation:
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally