Student Services Manager
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, workforce education and student recruitment.
We are looking for a Student Services Manager who will be responsible for providing management and direction to the Student Support function within the Institute, and to ensure an excellent and engaging student experience from enrolment to graduation. As the lead for learning and well-being, pastoral support beyond the classroom, with a team of Student Support Officers, the Student Services Manager is responsible for ensuring students are fully supported throughout their time at SAE, working closely and engaging with stakeholders across the Institute, in Faculty, Campus Management and the Directorate of Academic Services to improve student learning outcomes, attendance, engagement and feedback. Success will be demonstrated through improved metrics, including progression, retention, qualification completion and student satisfaction.
The Student Services Manager is pivotal in instilling a service delivery culture within the team, ensuring that student enquiries, including complaints are appropriately, promptly and fairly handled in line with our policies. They will also be involved in managing and supporting various business improvement projects across the region which relate to student success and engagement.
• anages, supports, trains, coaches and supervises the Student Support team who support, encourage and facilitate the successful academic and wellbeing outcomes for our students, ensuring the appropriate advice and actions are provided.
• Contributes to and supports the implementation of strategic plan related to student experience, through the design and implementation of student experience projects, ensuring all are approved, measured and evaluated.
• Designs and implements all student feedback activities, i.e. internal trimester surveys, Boards of Studies, etc. and ensures that campus and institutional level actions are put in place.
• Creates and maintain a careers service for students across all campuses.
• Good Honours degree
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the learner journey from application to graduation including the transition from FE to HE
• Experience in project management and delivering continuous service delivery improvements.
• Must have rights to work in the UK and live within commutable distance to our HQ in Littlemore, Oxford.
• Experience working within a careers advisory department within FE or HE environment.
• Relevant professional qualification in Student Support / Counselling or Training.
What we offer
SAE offers outstanding long-term career opportunities and is an equal opportunity employer.
Enquiries should be sent to [email protected] Please state Application: Student Services Manager – Oxford in the email title.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally