Looking for a temporary, part-time job that fits around your studies and lifestyle?
Join eXPD8 and receive a sign on bonus of £75 PLUS a completion bonus of up to £175 if you stay with us for between 8-16 weeks!
And that’s not all, you’ll receive a free tablet worth £200 and we’ll plant 10 trees in your name!
And the job itself? Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores for some well-known brands. You’ll also be checking stock availability and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
It’s sociable hours working in retail stores, largely on your own (after your training) so you can be your own boss! You’ll receive a brief via your tablet for you to read to understand your task. You’ll then fill in a questionnaire to give details about that task, as you’re working with the Point of Sale material and stock. After that, you’ll take a few photos of your work and sync your tablet so the data comes back to Central Office for analysis.
We work across the UK so if you need to transfer to your hometown from your student town, or visa versa – that’s no problem! And if you fancy staying with us on a more permanent basis, we have great opportunities available!
Having a full driving licence and your own vehicle is a bonus – but not essential if you can walk or get public transport to the store.
If you’re not a student but reading this thinking you like the sound of it – please apply!
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
• Be friendly and forward-facing – an ambassador for the company and our brands
• Be able to respond to a remote brief and accurately follow the straightforward guidelines
• Have a positive attitude and approach – it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £8.91 an hour (regardless of age)
• £75 sign on bonus
• Between £125 and £175 completion bonus if you stay with us for between 8-16 weeks
• A free tablet worth £200!
• We’ll plant 10 trees in your name
• Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
• Flexible hours to work around your studies
• Holiday pay and pension plan (after 3 months)
• Opportunity to progress within the company
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally