This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Salary: £28,000 per annum
To succeed in the role, you will need impeccable organisational skills and attention-to-detail, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will be proactive and have the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Primary focus to ensure students are supported through RTT courses
- Managing enrolment and onboarding of students including data logging, tagging in LMS, intake assessment, student support through to programme completion and evaluation.
- Work to an activation schedule to ensure students have the necessary resources they need to access the programme.
- Follow a process to ensure scheduled support sessions happen and that records are appropriately logged in line with GDPR.
- Administration of the end to end mentoring process.
- Build and maintain key relationships with mentors to ensure that workflow is maintained.
- Database Administration and general communication via email and social media/Facebook.
- Responding to Kustomer queries relating to onboarding, courses and student support
- Responsible for liaising with external printing firm to ensure new students receive books.
- Maintaining the Kustomer queues within the Student Services Team following closely the SLAs in both answering and assigning emails to the appropriate team member.
- To process students bios in a timely manner and updating the Head Trainer where appropriate.
- Order any stationery and resources required for the team and maintain an expense spreadsheet.
- Ensure accurate and clear record keeping and administrative functions are delivered relevant to all student activity.
- Responsible for the mentoring Asana board to ensure all data inputted is up-to-date and student details are accurate/updated as and when required.
- Continuous improvement of knowledge based articles and SOP.
- To be part of the Saturday rota and follow the Saturday rota process.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally