Choosing your first nursing role is a difficult decision. We believe there’s nowhere better to start your career than St Andrew’s Healthcare. Here are seven reasons why:
1. You’ll be coming to a world-class facility with its own teaching hospital and academic centre.
2. We’re a specialist charity that invests in innovative, patient-centric, holistic care.
3. Chance to be part of an expert multi-disciplinary team working on highly complex cases.
4. You will gain wide experience initially, then get to specialise in an area that interests you.
5. Expect to earn over £30,000 (including Shift enhancements) in your first year.
6. We offer a supportive preceptorship where you’re given a mentor to support you in your first 6 months
7. The cost of housing and living make Northampton a far more affordable place to live than major metropolitan centres – you can live a great lifestyle.
St Andrew’s ASD and Learning Disability Division seeks to improve the quality of life and reduce risk, in the least restrictive way possible, for individuals with a learning disability and/or ASD often with complex presentations. We provide assessment, resulting in a comprehensive formulation that informs the development and implementation of personalised, evidence based therapeutic interventions. Care is delivered across several facilities in Northampton, ranging from Medium Secure, Low Secure and non-secure rehabilitation services.
Our Northampton site is a world-class facility set in beautiful grounds near the centre of Northampton. The transport links mean the site is commutable from many parts of the Midlands. The career opportunities here make it well worth making the move if you currently live further afield.
Career empowerment for Newly Qualified
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities.
As a valued member of our team, you can expect to earn over £30,000 through base salary and our standard shift enhancements and allowances, as well as having the opportunity to earn even more should you work additional hours and overtime.
You can also expect your salary to progress as you complete your Preceptorship and take advantage of our excellent training and the opportunities for advancement through our Nursing Career Pathway that St Andrew’s can offer to develop your skills and build your career.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a competitive salary, we have a number of other benefits which include:
Apply today and empower your nursing career…..
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally