Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Canterbury and the surrounding areas, you will be able to fit your student life alongside your work life, with the flexibility to choose when you work. You’ll be a key team member, working with health and social care professionals to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then continue reading the benefits package we offer!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday – get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Requirements for the job
You’ll need to be a caring and bubbly person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt and experience of moving and handling and personal care. You’ll have a desire to really make a difference in the lives of those who are sick and vulnerable. You’ll need to have completed at least one nurse placement and be able to obtain a reference from them and your university.
You will need the right to work in the UK and access to a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
This exclusive app feature gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and start within a week!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally