Are you looking to gain new experiences whilst having flexibility to fit around your studies?
As a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Reading and the surrounding areas, you’ll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You’ll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What do we need from you
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Completed at least one nurse placement and 2 references from their Uni and placement
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With our exclusive Flexi Pay feature in our app you no longer need to wait until pay day, you can access up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly – including bank holidays and weekends.
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally