At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Join Newcross as a Student Nurse working as a Care Assistant in Coventry and the surrounding areas. You’ll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You’ll join a supportive health and social care team with responsibilities that include, following care plans, assisting service users with clinical needs, personal care, eating, socialising and any additional services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to fit around you and your studies. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we’ll do the rest.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our handy app HealthForceGo®.
You’ll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. As a Student Nurse, you’ll need to have completed at least 1 nurse placement and have 2 references: one from the placement and one from your university.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free uniform and DBS
Apply now and join us within a week!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally