We are currently looking for Student Hub Assistant to work within Higher Education, starting 20 th September for approximately 10 weeks. Pay £16.28ph. Hours 35 per week based on campus close to South Kensington tube.
The postholder will assist in the delivery of an integrated student enquiry service, cross campus, and across varied communication mediums (mainly face to face, but also by telephone, email, web-based enquiry system and postal). Key point of contact and representative for designated College departments and will act as the team specialist on assigned key areas across the spectrum of student administration and experience.
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally in a student enquiries environment.
- Proven experience as a cooperative team member who can also work independently.
- Experience of providing a responsive, customer-focused service – on the telephone, via electronic medium and face-to-face.
- Excellent customer care skills, including sensitivity to the needs of your customers
- Excellent person-management skills and the ability to communicate, interact and build
- effective working relationships with a broad range of people both across the College and externally.
Why work with Adecco:
- 20 days annual leave 8 days bank holiday
- Perks at work – discount vouchers and points to spend
- Support program with 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
If this is the role for you, please send your CV through to me and I will contact you tomorrow to discuss in more detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Zoe Cox
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally