Contract type: Full time, permanent
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
The Student Experience Coordinator (Compliance) is a key role with the Student Experience Team ensuring the students are compliant with all UKVI requirements (including attendance), that all registration activities are carried out in a timely manner, that students’ visa and immigration records are accurately maintained and reported on, that student withdrawals and terminations are accurately processed in a timely manner, and that self-audits are carried out and acted on, to ensure compliance.
The post holder will ensure the maintenance of student data, keeping student records accurate and up to date.
In addition, the post holder will also assist with the planning and implementation of induction and other events, provide support with attendance processes, provide support on the Student Support Helpdesk and assist the Student Experience Team as required.
- To ensure compliance is met in the area and support the Group Health & Safety Manager, College Leaders and Managers, staff and students on site and host families
- To carry out Health & Safety Walks on campus and residential accommodation
- To be part of the Health & Safety Action Plan Group
- Ensure all Risk Assessments are complete, shared, reviewed and that measures are effective and in place e.g. COVID, LFD testing
- Be a First Aider, Fire Marshal and Evac Chair officer , checking that cover is in place in these areas
- Maintain the SCR (Single Central Records), training records and inspection logs and Appendix
- To ensure compliance with the Prevent Duty and Safeguarding
- Ensure Host Family compliance regulations are met
- Be part of the Out of Hours Safeguarding Team
- Be safer recruitment trained and ensure recruitment in the college is compliant
- Ensure all aspects of Keeping Children Safe in education is compliant
- Collaborate with the Group Safeguarding Team such as via committees
- To run regular data audit ensuring that all individual student data is accurate and current at all times.
- Ensure regular review of student arrivals/departures in line with admissions register
- Work with all data champions across the college to ensure that all college are compliant with GDPR policy e.g. marketing, testimonials
- Support college on managing any SAR or data breaches that may occur within statutory timelines
- To ensure all teams respect the confidential nature of information relating to the College and students and embed this in day to day practice
- Ensure compliance to National Minimum Standards for Residential Accommodation.
- To ensure Host Family recruitment, training, visits and homes are compliant
- Ensure records of flushing are in place following Legionella flushing
- To keep oversight of working hours within residence teams to maintain compliance with working time directive and safe operating procedures to safeguard staff
- To be the lead across the college on any new statutory developments and ensure that college fully implement any new guidance
- Provide documents for inspection and audit purposes for the campus including evidence of meeting inspection criteria
- Audit the exams provision including access arrangements
- Audit the Global Community Development program against compliance expectations e.g. PSHE, RSE
- Educated to level 3 Level or equivalent
- Experience working in two or more of the above Compliance areas
- Proven experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Line management experience
- FE or HE Student Services experience (desirable)
- Advanced Safeguarding Training (post holder will be required to undertake this in role if not already held)
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally