InvestIN Education provides inspirational career experience programmes for school and university students. Founded in 2012, we have had over 45,000 students walk through our doors from more than 2000 schools, colleges, and universities from around the world. More than 500 professionals from competitive fields such as Investment Banking, Law, Medicine, and Engineering have contributed to our programmes.
As a Student Experience Associate, you will be the first point of contact for any students and parents interested in our programmes, or due to attend our programmes.
InvestIN Education aims to be the world’s number 1 provider of educational experiences. We believe that to learn is to experience. Your daily priority is to provide students and parents with a first-class experience, from the moment they hear about the organisation to the point at which they return home from one of their programmes. At every single touch point, you are rigorously dedicated to adopting a continuous improvement mindset. The role of the Student Experience Associate is to ensure everyone, current or potential student and parent, have the best customer experience possible.
- Taking control of all in-bound customer issues via phone / email / social media
- Engaging potential customers who have shown interest but have yet to commit to a program
- Implementing process’ across the function in order to maintain a 5-star customer service
- Speaking with parents’ and students to help guide them through the booking process
- Solving any customer problems to ensure they have a seamless experience with us
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
- You’ll have a great academics (ABB or equivalent at A-Level) and a 2.1 in your degree
- Outstanding professional communication skills – both written and oral
- A deeply-entrenched sense of personal pride in your work, and a commitment to giving our students and parents a 5* experience in every interaction
- You’ll have a sense of dedication which goes beyond thinking of your career as just a job
- You’ll have a solid belief in our aim and values
- You feel a sense of passion and belonging when you read our cultural values (set out below)
- A dedication to attention to detail
- An outgoing and confident personality
InvestIN’s Cultural Values
Experience is Truth:
We believe that to learn is to experience. Our mission is to deliver professional experiences to young people that they would otherwise consider a far-flung fantasy. This ‘experiential learning’ appeals to all the senses and requires live in-person interaction; providing a welcome counterpoint to the restrictive and atomised environment of cyberspace.
Empowerment and Ownership:
We treat all of our students as young professionals, not simply older schoolchildren. InvestIN empowers students by thrusting them into a whirlwind of professional-life simulation, and asking them to stand up and be counted. Along with that empowerment comes the valuable lessons of responsibility. Students are expected to take ownership of their careers immediately, as we give them detailed advice about how to plant the seeds for a successful future; starting now.
Action and Urgency:
InvestIN believes that success requires both action and urgency. We have been able to grow at an exponential rate because we move ideas quickly into tangible steps forward and we execute them. InvestIN’s students refuse to be left behind and want to be able to cut through abstract procrastination; becoming empowered to act with decisiveness and urgency.
InvestIN is a fervent supporter of determined ambition. We believe that young people – and whole organisations – must continue to ‘think big’ in order to achieve their potential. We therefore coach our students to believe that there are no limits to their career ambitions, and give them the tools they need to thrive.
InvestIN is not an ordinary organisation. We create interactive simulations of professional life, which requires a commitment to using our imagination to deliver extraordinary experiences for our students. At the same time, we encourage our students to imagine themselves as young professionals now, not at some distant point in the future. We have discovered that tomorrow’s achievements are born from today’s visualisation.
At InvestIN, we understand the great responsibility that we take on in coaching students. Sometimes the simplest sentence or action can have a lasting impact on a young person’s life. We insist on running our operation with the highest level of integrity: from promoting the value of hard work and satisfaction over shortcuts and monetary rewards, to constantly looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
Working schedule: 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. Some weekend work will be required, but you will know dates for this well in advance, and be given time off in lieu during the weekdays
Working Location: Hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home. Our offices are in London and Manchester, but you will be mainly based in Manchester
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally