Qualified Dental Nurse
At mydentist our patients come first. It’s as simple as that. Their oral health, the quality of care they receive, the experience they get when they’re with us ” nothing matters more. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. So, whatever they need and wherever they are, we’re proud to always deliver high-quality, affordable, individual care.
Mydentist currently have a requirement for a Qualified Dental Nurse at our Blyth Practice in Northumberland. This well established 3 surgery practice has free parking and is easily accessible via public transport.
We want every nurse at mydentist to feel valued, rewarded and recognised for their outstanding contribution. So this is why we are investing more than £2.5million to ensure our nurses are paid competitively and have a career ladder in place. We want to reward our nurses as they develop their skills and experience.
To be considered for this role you should ideally be a fully qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse. We are also able to consider Trainee Nurse candidates with practice experience.
For successful candidates, mydentist are able to offer:
- A highly competitive salary that increases as you develop in your role
- Fantastic employed benefits including paid GDC and medical indemnity cost
- Opportunities to further your skills through professional courses such as Radiography, Sedation, Implants, Orthodontics and more
- Access to a professional pathway which has been specially designed to progress the careers of our Nurse staff
- Free verified CPD through our own mydentist academy
- Contributary Pension & Life Assurance Policy
- Incremental annual leave allocation tied with length of service
For more information on a position with mydentist, please call Kiran on 01204 799699 or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally