Our fantastic client – a University based across two campus’ in West London – is looking for their newest member of their Advice team to join them for a 6 month fixed term contract ASAP!
This is an extremely rewarding position suitable for a recent psychology graduate* looking to get into an advisory role. They are an amazing and bubbly team within a fun office culture who can’t wait to welcome you!
JOB TITLE: Student Advisor
JOB TYPE: Full time, 6 Month FTC
COMPANY TYPE: Education
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm or 10:00am – 6:00pm (35hrs)
LOCATION: London, Ealing & Brentford
CULTURE: Relaxed and friendly environment
You will be responsible for all student advisory responsibilities to include the following:
- Undertake one-to-one and group advice to students on areas including academic issues or general sign-posting
- Undertake casework with student in either a face-to-face or phone consultation
- Contribute to and deliver advice related projects
- Input information to relevant databases and documents, in line with the Unions procedures
- Liaise with university staff and other external parties to share/seek information in relation to advice work
- Contribute to the representation department’s strategic and operational planning
- Provide occasional support for student officers on advice related projects
Skills and Experience
- Background in psychology or law
- Psychology Graduate*
- 1 years’ previous advice experience desirable, especially within education
- Confident communicator – both written and verbal
- Considerate of confidential information
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally