Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (ending 30/06/2021)
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider which offers international students the chance to study programmes that are specially designed, university-recognized courses. Our courses help international students to gain the academic, English language and learning standards that they need to succeed, giving them the best possible start to the UK or European education. We strive to create a better world through education and value student-centred Tutors that share the same passion.
Would you like the opportunity to help international students start their Higher Education journey? An exciting job opportunity has opened to join our Brighton based Admissions team as an Admissions Coordinator. In this varied role, you’ll have the opportunity to coordinate and administer student applications across the Study Group Admissions processes. You’ll play a key role in ensuring student applications are processed accurately and in accordance with prescribed processes. The Admissions team work hard to provide a world-class experience for students, parents, and agents, and play a key role at this very early stage of the student’s journey. Your customer service skills will be essential as you deal with a variety of people both internally and externally.
- Effective processing of student applications and related materials in order to meet Service Level Agreements, primarily being Acceptances, Confirmations and CAS for the UK operating division.
- Additional support of Triage, Booking and Assessment processing duties as required for other operating divisions.
- Interacting with agents as required during the Admissions process, and liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve issues as required
- Methodical use of systems (including Study Global, Pega, SMS) in order to accurately capture information and to ensure applications are processed appropriately
- Collection of appropriate payments before the issuance of CAS documentation agents
- Processing of cancellations and associated financial adjustments as required
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative or process improvement tasks as required, typically during quieter periods within the Admissions calendar
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience working a high volume of admin in an office environment.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Office, and experience working with different systems.
- Experience of working in Admissions or within an educational environment (desirable).
- Competitive salaries
- A 25-day holiday (For full time) allowance.
- A large global network that offers fantastic career opportunities.
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities that are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Voted as 2017, 2018, and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
***We adopt a rolling recruitment process, meaning applications will be reviewed on submission. If you are interested to apply then please do so asap to avoid disappointment.***
Powered by JazzHR
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally