We at Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting Behaviour Mentors for our Special Schools in the Newbury area!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Just a ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to learn!
Our schools have expressed an interest in seeing TA’s with sporting or coaching backgrounds. This is a non-sport specific role and will require a working knowledge of sports such as Football, Rugby, Netball, Basketball & Athletics.
Whilst the desired focus of this role is sport, applicants must be well-suited and interested in classroom settings also. Ideally your aptitude for 1:1 and large group sessions will be easily transferred to both environments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a conscientious and empathetic person
- Be Resilient
- Someone who strives to help pupils reach their potential.
- Have a sporting background and ability to pass on knowledge.
The benefits of the role include:
- Excellent chance to build a school-wide relationship and career with a variety of well-resourced schools.
- Being at the core of local community.
- Help children use sport as a physical outlet
- Teach children the significance of health and fitness
- Dedicated personal consultant.
- Pension Scheme & competitive, weekly pay.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Gemma Davies at Teaching Personnel on 0118 327 1595. Alternatively, you can apply directly using an updated CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally