St George’s is the UK’s only university dedicated to medical and health sciences education, training and research. Our distinctiveness is based on our exclusive focus on health sciences and medicine and we strive to bring an innovative and collaborative approach to all we do.
The Student Conduct and Compliance Office is responsible for the management of student cases under seven student procedures for the healthcare, science and medicine degree programmes offered by St. George’s, University of London (600 cases per year). We are looking to appoint a Senior Student Conduct and Compliance Officer to provide proactive, high-level administrative support to facilitate student casework in a variety of contexts, promoting and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulation.
Key attributes of the successful applicant will include:
· Strong organisational and time-management skills with an ability to juggle competing priorities
· Attention to detail and ability to compile and analyse numerical data – previous experience with databases, Excel and quantitative report writing are essential
· Excellent written communication, including servicing senior committees and writing minutes.
· Personal initiative to solve problems and work unsupervised
· Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information
· Ability to proof read high-stakes reports for accuracy and provide feedback in a supervisory capacity
· Ability and willingness to network, and to build and maintain working relationships with a variety of individuals of all levels, both within and outside the University
The successful candidate will have experience managing a case-load in an autonomous administrative role preferably in the field of regulatory compliance or Higher Education and will have experience of data collection. analysis and reporting.For further information about this position, and to apply, visit http://jobs.sgul.ac.uk. General enquiries can be made by email to Rachael Bevilacqua (Head of Conduct and Compliance) at [email protected]
The salary for the role will be within the range of: £34,304 and £40,927 plus London Allowance (£3,195)
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work from home for many posts, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally