Have you recently completed your degree and considering working within education? Does the opportunity to gain experience before applying to teacher training appeal to you?
- Opportunity to gain experience before applying to teacher training
- Excellent rates of pay
- CPD offered
A number of partner schools are looking to recruit graduates from September 2021 for day-to-day and long term placements where you will be available full or part time. You will need to have a strong academic background, ideally within Science as you will be working within the Science department supporting students on a 1-1 and small group basis, tutoring and helping them catch-up on work they have missed through the lockdown/pandemic.
This graduate teaching assistant role will involve:
- Supporting class teachers across both key stages
- Leading small groups of pupils with specific modules
- Delivering 1:1 support to individual children
- Planning and monitoring progress in the run up to exams
To be considered for this teaching assistant role you will need to be/have:
- Passionate about Science and aiding children’s progress
- A degree and A-levels within Science and a strong academic background
- Classroom or tutoring experience with the Science syllabus preferable however not essential
This is an excellent opportunity, working in Darlington secondary schools where you will be given full support and a school based induction before the role commences.
If you would like to apply for this teaching assistant role, do not delay and send your CV through using the links provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally