At the BMW Group, we believe in creating an environment where you will learn by doing and where you are given your own areas of responsibilities from the start. That’s why our experts treat you as part of the team from day one and encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – giving you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
Bespoke Electrical Engineering
• Design/Develop Engineering Concepts for One-Off customer and limited Collection vehicles.
• Prototype Microprocessor Hardware construction (e.g. Arduino) and Software development
• Power management, Harness system design and development
• Innovation project investigations with experimentation of new technologies and methods
• Generating project timing plans, parts lists, risk assessments (DFMEA) and Design Verification Plans (DVP’s)
• Coordinate discussions with Technical specialists (UK and Germany) and agree appropriate Verification and Homologation testing requirements for Bespoke Engineering developments.
• Organise Prototype parts manufacture and verification to agreed DVP
Qualifications and Experience
• 2:1 Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (BEng, MSc)
• Self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
• Good organisational, project planning and communication skills
• Fluent spoken English is essential. German language would be advantageous
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally