Psychology Graduate Roles in Schools
Have you considered working in schools?
Are you a Psychology graduate?
Pay: GBP 66-85 a day
Location: Central Bristol
Several large secondary schools we work closely with at Teaching Personnel are interested in taking on proactive Psychology Graduates to work with students who have a variety of support needs in September. There are many great opportunities for Psychology Graduates considering a career in educational psychology or a future career in schools.
- Teaching Assistants – supporting the classroom, working 1:1 or in small groups with additional needs – first hand experience supporting secondary school students
- Behaviour Mentors – managing sometimes challenging behaviour, often working with SEN – requires an empathetic and patient approach
- Intervention and tuition – supporting students’ academic progress in Science, English and Maths – we are a registered partner of the National Tutoring Program
- Cover supervision – leading and managing classrooms, good behaviour management – great if you are considering a future in teaching
- Psychology graduates must be confident and great communicators able to work in teams and use their own initiative
- Have a genuine interest and passion for education and helping others
- Experience working with young people and/or SEN is desirable
Psychology graduates must have the right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from their most recent employers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Check out Teaching Personnel Bristol’s Google reviews!
- Specialist trained consultants – supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- Easy Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- Generous referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a cash reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our consultant Ewan: ewan.sinclairteachingpersonnel or call the helpful Bristol Secondary office on 0117 239 1557
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally