Psychology Graduate – Teaching Assistant
- Earn up to GBP65 per day, paid via our weekly PAYE payroll method
- Full-time and part-time roles available
- Varied start dates
The Thames Valley SEN Team at Teaching Personnel, support and provide permanent staff to schools throughout Reading and Newbury. If you are a graduate looking to work in schools local to you, then this is an excellent opportunity to work within mainstream educational settings. We have a range of work available, whether you are seeing a short-term placement or a fixed placement, we are able to help.
– Roles in schools include: General Teaching Assistant, varied 1:1 SEN Support and Learning Support
– Placements available and suitable to graduates / aspiring teachers
– Access to first rate courses and training (CPD) in a National Teaching School
– Degrees highly sort after include: Education based, Psychology and Sport
If you are available and looking for school-based work, we would like to hear from you. Experience is desirable but not essential, Teaching Personnel can offer you various training courses to build your knowledge and experience (behaviour management, safeguarding).
Please call Gemma Davies at Teaching Personnel on 0118 327 1595.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally