Are you a Psychology graduate looking to gain school based experience?
We are currently receiving requests from SEN Schools in West Berkshire for Psychology Graduates to work with their students who have Social Emotional Mental Health. Autism and Behavioural support needs in September.
You will be given the opportunity to work with select students across Years 7-11 providing pastoral and at times academic support. This is an excellent opportunity for Psychology Graduates considering a career in educational psychology or even those considering a future career in the teaching industry.
Highlights of the Psychology Graduate role;
- Gain first hand experience supporting secondary school students
- Working on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Working with students who have SEMH, Autism, ADHD and Behaviour
- Full time position with the opportunity to earn a school based contract
- Weekly pay up to GBP375 per week
Criteria for this role;
- Psychology degree
- Relatable experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Outgoing personality and an ability to build rapport with young people
- Passion for education and supporting young people
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally