Are you a recent Psychology Graduate looking to gain school based experience? Are you passionate about helping children’s development? Then this is the role for you!
We are currently working with a large SEN school within Birmingham that caters for children with complex Autism who are looking for Teaching Assistants to begin on an immediate basis to fulfil long term and short term bookings now and into the next academic year. The successful applicant will have a good theoretical understanding of special educational needs. You must also be confident, resilient and hold a genuine desire to help young people to achieve and succeed. The role will be working 8:30-15:30pm.
This is agreat opportunity for any recent psychology graduates to begin their career within education or for anyone who is wanting to gain more experience.
What will you be doing?
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with pupils
- Providing a supportive and nurturing environment both inside and outside of the classroom
- Helping pupils to increase their self-esteem and confidence by listening to them and working with other professional on appropriate strategies
- Working with a range of age groups from Ks1 – Ks4 depending on preference
What will this role provide me?!
- Fantastic opportunity to enhance future applications
- Supporting students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Working with disengaged learners
- Opportunities for continual professional development via our CPD academy
- A personal consultant to work with you to get the experience you are looking for
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position and work in rewarding schools
To apply for this role or to find out more or click apply now to apply directly through our website – we’d love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally