Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Financial Services company based in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Project Administrator for their Global Outsourcing team. This is a full time and permanent opportunity. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic and high performing company with excellent opportunity for career progression and development.
Our client is a Global Financial Services company with an office in Belfast City Centre. The role of Project Administrator sits within their Global Outsourcing Team which delivers a first class service to National and International clients. This team has been growing out substantially in the last few years and as such offers great long term career and progression opportunities.
As a Project Administrator you will take ownership of the day to day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the Senior Team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients. This role involves liaising with a range of stakeholders at all levels. Duties will include:
* Ensure completion of client deliverables on a daily basis,
* Take ownership of the client portal,
* First point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
* Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
* Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
* Set up, prepare agenda and host WebEx’s and conference calls,
* Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
* Control & monitor central invoicing,
* Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
* Perform bank payment functions,
* Create calendars/deadline timetables.
* A minimum of 2 year’s work experience preferably in a professional services firm
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving focus
* Ability to multi-task
* Proactive and forward thinking
* Critical thinking and seeing the bigger picture
* Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
Salary for this role is £21K with excellent opportunity for career progression and development. A corporate benefits package accompanies the salary.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally