As part of a wider strategic depot network infrastructure plan, we are seeking resilient, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates who demonstrate leadership qualities to be able to take our business forward.
Starting your career on a comprehensive 12 month development programme, you will develop your management skills within this fast-paced delivery environment in all positions that report to an Operations Manager.
You will experience a comprehensive 10 week induction and full training to gain exposure to all areas of running a successful parcel delivery operation, including people management, planning, transport legislation, security, HR and health and safety in a 24/7 – 365 Business
As the successful graduate you will be educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 Classification or equivalent and you will also:
- Be resilient and enthusiastic
- Be flexible to accommodate the high-volume nature of the role
- Hold a full driving licence
- Be open to relocation.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
- Be able to work days, nights and weekends in a demanding and high pressure environment.
After successful completion of the 1st year programme you will be appointed to Shift Manager and then have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge over the next two years with a view to progressing to an Operations Manager position.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally