Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Working under the supervision of a Medical Technologist, perform a variety of routine clinical testing procedures to obtain data for use in clinical trials research.
• Perform routine analysis of patient specimens according to standard operating procedures (SOPs). Evaluate specimen acceptability upon receipt and during the review of analysis results. Evaluate validity of specimen results against the algorithms displayed by the lab computer system. Document all corrective actions taken. Perform secondary review of patient results when required to ensure accuracy of primary result entry.
• Maintain quality control of all laboratory testing to ensure accurate and timely lab reporting.
• Perform pending workload review periodically during the day; find pending assays and resolve outstanding work prior to the completion of testing for the day.
• Assist in the development and writing of new medical laboratory procedures and techniques.
• Follow safety procedures as per laboratory SOPs.
• Notify appropriate staff of supply shortages.
• Participate in continuing education through self-study, attending in-services and off-site lectures and meetings.
• Associate’s Degree or educational equivalent in medical technology Req
• 2 years relevant experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Good knowledge of clinical procedures used in the area of responsibility
• Knowledge of good laboratory practices (GLP) and other regulatory agency standards within area of responsibility
• Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and terminology used in the area of responsibility
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Applicable certificaand/or other regulatory bodies by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies Req
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally