Maths Graduate – Stockport
One of our partner schools locate in the Wilmslow area of Stockport are currently looking for a recent maths graduate to join their mathematics department. This is a very experienced department with strong pass rates compared to schools located ion the recent area. Your main role will be monitoring student progression and supporting those who may struggle academically more compared to their peers.
Newly graduates are encouraged to apply for this role, as it will be starting from the beginning of the academic year. This school is known for setting group interventions for student’s who may be struggling to get to the expected academic level – hence the recent needs in Maths Graduates.
Key aspects of the Graduate position:
- Any experience of mentoring or tutoring will be highly desirable along with prior experience of working and supporting young people.
- Opportunity of gathering and gaining new experience and assisting an experienced maths department in the heart of Stockport.
- Newly graduates are highly desired to apply for the role as wit will be required on a full-time basis with potential to turn permanent.
- Pay will be dependent upon experience and dependent on school placement, however, you will be paid between £375 – £475 per week.
- Graduate TA required on a full-time basis from September 202
The successful applicant will be given details of a specific student who may have more learning requirements, you may be tasked with providing a support network for multiple students and groups who may be in need of additional support. This will involve tutoring and smaller group interventions; this will be working with students of all age’s years 7-1 (aged 11-16) If you have any prior experience this would be highly desirable so please do mention it in your CV/Application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally