Are you a graduate who is considering a career in secondary teaching and looking for a direct route into this?
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant (full-time)
- September 2021 – July 2022 (1 full academic year)
- Great rate of pay earning £1300 a month
- Working at an Outstanding secondary schools in Salford
- First hand experience in a classroom supporting with Maths KS3-KS4
- Previous experience with young people is very desirable
- Applicants must hold an Maths degree or be in the final year of completing one
- Opportunity to progress on to teacher training the following year through Schools Direct
As a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the learning of pupils aged 11-16 with their learning needs. You will work alongside dedicated class teachers to provide tailored learning support to identified pupils in small classroom groups to ensure they have the best chance to reach their full potential, whilst gaining invaluable experience in the sector ahead of progressing in your career.
To apply, please submit your CV below highlighting any relevant or transferable experience. The school are looking to arrange interviews during the summer term.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally