Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently hiring for Leverage Finance, Investment Grade Execution COO, VP, Leverage Finance department in London.
The Leverage and Acquisition Finance team at Morgan Stanley is responsible for the coverage of all non-investment grade clients regarding their financing requirements and the resultant execution of these transactions. The team’s coverage universe extends to corporations throughout all of Europe and the MENA region, and also includes a substantial effort devoted to financing and advising private equity clients with respect to leveraged buyout/refinancing transactions. The Morgan Stanley LAF team’s capabilities/responsibilities include: i) senior debt facilities, ii) high yield bonds, iii) event driven acquisition financings (including for investment grade borrowers), iv) issuance of other subordinated securities (i.e. PIK, Hybrid, etc.), v) liability management and vi) general capital structure advisory. We are a leading financing house both globally and specifically in Europe — since the financial crisis we have been involved in more LBO syndicated leverage loans than any other investment bank, and have been involved in numerous industry leading transactions on behalf of our clients.
• Leveraged finance experience
• Previous COO experience within investment banking
• Investment Grade Execution Experience is a must
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
• Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
• Proactive; self-motivated and goal oriented
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
The salary for this role is competitive.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally