- Support the Lean Manufacturing Team in the management and implementation of the Future Plant Concept.
- Support with the introduction of new investments in the whole manufacturing area including the layout changes, the Value Stream Mapping and Design, the interfaces with the logistics department and the other technical departments.
- Creation of key reports to validate success of implemented changes and to support daily operations.
- Support the digitalisation process to be installed in the production environment.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Sound experience in MS Excel and PowerBI required including industry 4.0 tools.
- Good understanding of Lean Manufacturing and its toolbox (Flow Oriented Layout, VSM/VSD, Kanban…).
- Ability to work in a structured manner.
- Strong communication an persuasion skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
This is a temporary full-time position worked over 37 hours per week.
You will be part of a 12-24 month education program that is based on an industry’s leading standard of Manufacturing. You will be guided to become an expert in either Lean Manufacturing – with an attractive salary. You will learn to take over responsibility for process and tool changes as well as reliably fulfill interesting and challenging tasks in a plant that is part of a worldwide organisation. We offer room for creativity as well as benefits, employee discounts, various sports opportunities and on-site parking.
Closing date for applications: 30/07/2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally