• Provide Consulting and customer care
• Support field Service solutions / applications
• User administration
• Provide customer support solutions
• Support customer support applications
• Run drop in sessions
• Installing and setting up hardware and software
• Resolving customers' IT problems via telephone, remote control or in person
• Maintaining asset register records
• Assisting in the roll out of new IT procedures
• Prioritising daily and other workload to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved or escalated
• To take agreed responsibility for specified areas on IT Support functions and technical issues as agreed, including the introduction of new technologies into the department and the Bosch Group
• To create and maintain a documented technical knowledge base.
• Be an undergraduate student with a desire to complete a 12-month work placement as part of degree studies.
• The ability to use an analytical and logical approach to identify and resolve problems.
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including O365 and ready to embrace new ways of working through digitalisation.
• Good practical knowledge of IT hardware, components, and Software.
• Hands on experience of mobile devices specifically Apple devices.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing working environments.
• Good organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
• Have the confidence to challenge and propose new ideas.
• Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Have the capability to work well in a team as well as independently, using own initiative.
• Good attention to detail and a quality mind-set.
Deadline for Applications: 23 July 2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally