– Specific Duties continued
• Maintain and update the postgraduate Scholarship records; update regulations; communicate opportunities to the postgraduate community and process awards.
• Act as a point of contact for postgraduate student and staff queries relating to Learning Central and work with PG colleagues to ensure that the Learning Central platform is up to date with the relevant programme documentation.
• Provide support to the School’s postgraduate enrolment process and other postgraduate events (e.g. organising induction events to include induction packs and hospitality, open days).
• Act as a point of contact for student locker provision, co-ordinating locker distribution at induction with other PG colleagues.
• Ensure that all start of year and end of year processes are completed appropriately.
• Ensure that an understanding of the importance of confidentiality is applied when undertaking all duties.
• Abide by University policies on Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity.
• Perform other duties occasionally which are not included above but which will be consistent with the role.
Important: Evidencing Criteria
It is the School of Dentistry’s policy to use the person specification as a key tool for short-listing. Candidates should evidence that they meet ALL of the essential criteria as well as, where relevant, the desirable. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide this evidence via a supporting statement.
Please ensure when submitting this document / attaching it on your application profile, you name it with the vacancy reference number, in this instance for this post, 12010 BR.
If candidates to not provide written evidence of meeting all of the essential criteria then their application will not be progressed. The School of Dentistry welcome the submission of CVs to accompany evidence of the job based criteria.
Admin / Clerical
Internal Only – Administrative Assistant (Postgraduate Programme) | Cardiff University
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally