- Are you a graduate who is looking for education based work now?
- Are you a graduate who is looking to go in to teacher training?
- Do you have experience of working with children aged 5-16 ?
- Do you have experience of working with adults with disabilities, challenging behaviours or caring for those who are most vulnerable?
If you answered yes to any of the above, Teaching Personnel could have the role for you! We currently have SEN and behaviour schools in Runcorn who are looking for Teaching Assistants who are confident, motivated and are able to work on their own initiative in school. Although beneficial, you don’t need to have a Teaching Assistant qualification, but it is essential to have worked with children previously or with vulnerable adults.
If you have experience or feel confident in at least 2 of the following bullet points please get in touch.
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Youth/Community work experience
- SEN experience
- Residential support/care worker
- Sports coaching
- Team Teach
- Youth Offending Services
- Challenging behaviour within family
- Teaching/Learning support Assistance
- Pro active and hard working
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work in good SEN schools and behavioural units
- Access to CPD courses such as Team-Teach, Prevent Duty, Safeguarding, Behaviour Management, Moving and Handling and more
- Teaching Assistant experience to put forward for PGCE/ teacher training applications
Interested? Apply online at: teachingpersonnel/register/
Want to enquire? Email and please make sure you include a small cover letter telling us why you feel you would be right to work in these environments. The more information you give us the more we tell our schools about you! WE ARE HERE TO HELP and we want to help you succeed in a position that’s right for you!
Not the role for you? Call today and find out if there are any other roles which may interest you. We have a primary, secondary and SEN branch within the Liverpool location. Call 0151 271 0225 today.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally