Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE BUSINESS:
As a UX Designer, you will deliver intuitive service experiences based on user needs and design principles. You will be passionate about needs-based design and an advocate for design thinking and service design.
You will be part of and supported by our growing Experience Design capability creating exemplary digital services. We are supportive, collaborative, talented, and hugely passionate about user-centred design. We are not about marketing and dark patterns; we are all about making a positive, measurable impact on millions of people through quality products and services.
This position will start in Summer 2021 following your graduation.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS
• Good understanding of User-Centred Design
• Able to interpret styleguides and frameworks and understand how to apply them
• Able to interpret user journey maps and apply in the design process
• Can translate user journeys into prototype using appropriate tool or code
• Aware of research methods and attends research activities
• Good awareness of Information Architecture theory
• Aware of accessibility best practices
• Can show evidence of critical thinking
• Recognises roles of team and how UX design plays a part in the project
• Member of relevant communities, e.g. online groups
• Experience working with Agile delivery methodologies
• Experience of participating in workshops
• Comfortable working independently with guidance
WHO YOU ARE:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren’t abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally