Graduate Tutor – Berkshire
Teaching Personnel are working alongside Local Authorities and Schools to provide intervention support to students across Berkshire. With the COVID pandemic causing breaks in education for our students, increasing gaps have started to appear. Majority of the students that we support have additional challenges including, behavioural challenges, SEN and LAC. The ideal candidate will have a passion for supporting students in their education and experience working in a educational setting with students with SEN, behavioural challenges or children in care.
About The Role
- 1-1 or small group tutoring
- Face to face at the home of the student, local venue or school
- Part time/Full time
- Primary or Secondary students
- Plan, produce and deliver tailored sessions
- Experience tutoring 1-1 or in small groups
- Experience supporting students with behavioural challenges, SEN or LAC
- Passionate, motivational and resilient to challenges
- A valid DBS on the update service (able to apply for one through Teaching Personnel)
What Can We Offer
- Competitive rates of GBP20-GBP25 per hour
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through your journey
- Flexible hours
Interested? Click “Apply Now” or send your CV through to Jonathan Ng on jonathan.ngteachingpersonnel
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally