Connex Education Partnership Yorkshire are looking for a full-time, trainee recruitment consultant to join our team to work closely with schools across the county. As a trainee consultant you will receive full training and ongoing professional development as part of our career pathways programme. The role involves developing an understanding of individual school ethos and vacancy requirements in order to recruit and match the right school teachers, support staff and administration candidates into their desired job.
The Yorkshire branch is based in Bradford and is part of a national company that offers a bespoke package of benefits including; up to 39 days holiday; upper quartile salary; private health care; flexible working and continuous learning and development in addition to annual salary increases and industry leading bonus scheme. Unlike other education recruitment agencies, Connex Education Partnership offer full-school solutions such as teacher training packages and permanent staffing which you will be able to offer your clients.
We have a very relaxed view of all the stuff that doesn’t matter. Artificial dress codes, for example, aren’t high on our list; we like you to feel comfortable while you are at work. But we do take a serious approach to all the things that affect our client schools and you.
Not all employers are like this, especially when it comes to working in recruitment. If you like the thought of being able to wake up happy that it’s a workday, knowing you are well trained, well looked after and very well paid – we’ll be well happy to meet you.
– Business development calls
– Selling to clients face to face and on Teams meetings
– Meeting with candidates for registration purposes
– Identifying and securing job opportunities
– Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in roles
– Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and expectations
– Up to £30k basic salary + great commission structure.
– 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
– Reduced hours in school holidays
– We are an NTP provider
– Company incentives and Holidays
You will need:
– To be a hard worker and driven to succeed
– Own a UK, full drivers licence.
– Be sociable and be able to get on with people.
– To have a positive attitude and be confident speaking to candidates and clients over the and face to face
Connex are an established national agency so we can give your career a real boost and ensure you flourish in the role. We work with hundreds of schools each week and have hundreds of loyal teachers that you will be able to tap into. If you would like to apply please send your CV to rosanna.rogersconnex-education
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally