Office Angels Glasgow have a highly sought-after opportunity for a graduate to join a prestigious firm in Glasgow City Centre.
Our client is looking to offer someone the opportunity to join their team as an Administrator so they can gain hands on experience of working within the pensions industry, with the view to encouraging and mentoring the Graduate to work their way towards the level of a Defined Benefits Pensions Administrator, over a period of 2 years.
- University graduate (preferentially in financial services) but other disciplines will be considered
- Keen to learn and develop within the company
- Enthusiasm to build relationships
- Ability to absorb and retain detailed financial information
- Process driven with good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner in addition to being articulate and courteous
- Have the ability to multi-task and be flexible in approach to daily duties
- Intermediate IT skills i.e. Windows, Excel & MS Outlook
- Strong initiative and proactive working manner
If you would like to discuss your suitability for this opportunity further please call and speak to Carole Dyvor:- 0141 226 4041
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally