Graduate Tender Support / Marketing Coordinator – Tattenhall
Do you have what it takes?
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market-leading company? RSK is a multidisciplinary environmental consultancy, comprising almost 90 companies, that has provided services globally for more than 30 years. We are engineers, scientists, writers, designers and editors who have market-leading capabilities in the construction, energy and power, healthcare, government, manufacturing and rail sectors.
If this sounds like the kind of diverse and multifaceted organisation you want to be a part of, then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Proposal Support Centre (PSC) in the either the Tattenhall or Helsby offices, both situated in Cheshire, UK. The PSC provides centralised support for marketing and tender submissions.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of 25 and will be expected to contribute ideas actively.
What can you expect in this position?
- You will be immersed in real-world activities and will be given responsibilities from the outset.
- As your experience matures, you will gain increased responsibility and will work with experts who will share their knowledge, provide support and give invaluable feedback, so you never stop evolving.
What will the job entail?
- Coordinating the production of tender submissions using templates and company information to produce draft submissions, formatting documents according to a prescribed style, following up additional requests and proofreading before printing and distributing finalised tenders
- Completing pre-qualification documents
- Preparing marketing and proposal support information and ensuring literature is up to date
- Undertaking general office administration, as required
What is RSK looking for in a candidate?
- Educated to degree level, ideally with experience of tendering, preferably in the environmental consultancy sector
- Excellent literacy skills, including in written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a large volume of information and documents
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
What will you need to succeed?
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You possess excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, which are essential for this role.
- You will be computer literate and skilled with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will be self-motivated and have diligence, integrity and ambition.
- You must have a full UK driver’s licence.
Salary and company benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Should you wish to further your academic career, your professional institution fees and training will be covered. We also offer a flexible benefits programme, including the option to buy additional holidays and private healthcare. Expect to partake in regular training and career development schemes.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally