Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting graduate’s to work as teaching assistants within our client school who are looking to expand their support department.
If you are a graduate considering a career in secondary education, this graduate teaching assistant position could be the ideal opportunity for you.
– Full time graduate teaching assistant – Oldham based secondary school
– ASAP Start – Temporary role initially for the remainder of this academic year
– Ideal opportunity for those looking to gain further experience prior to beginning/applying for a teacher training course
Graduate teaching assistant job responsibilities;
As a graduate teaching assistant you will have the opportunity to influence the learning and development of pupils aged 11-16. The successful applicants will hold the following responsibilities;
– Support pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
– Provide KS3 and GCSE tuition sessions across a range of subjects including Maths, English, Science and Humanities
– Lead small classes and deliver pre set revision resources
– Track and monitor the progress made by pupils within sessions and feedback to senior management
To be considered for this position it is essential that you hold previous experience working with secondary schools, are a confident and approachable individual and are able to build strong rapport with pupils. You will ideally hold a degree and be looking to pursue a career within secondary education as a teacher.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV which highlights your previous school based experience via the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally