Are you a graduate wishing to work in school settings?
Do you aspire to teach or gain paid experience within education?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting teaching assistants to work within our client school located in Wigan.
After a disrupted academic year due to Covid-19, the Headteacher of this school hopes to recruit graduates with strong academic backgrounds to support pupils catch up over the course of the academic year.
- Full time teaching assistant roles at this Wigan based secondary school
- Temporary contracts starting ASAP for the remainder of the academic year.
- Opportunity to work within an Ofsted ‘Good’ secondary school.
- Earn between £335-£365 per month.
- Supporting a number pupils ranging in ability across all subject areas
The school desire applicants to hold previous experience working within secondary education or have transferable skills relating to working with children.
As a graduate teaching assistant within this school you will hold a range of responsibilities including;
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils who are currently behind their expected levels
- Provide feedback to the department on the progress of pupils in class and record progress
- Opportunity to gain experience covering a range of classes in different subject areas including PE, English, Maths, Science and Humanities
Our client school located in Wigan is well respected within the local area and achieves excellent progress 8 scores year on year. The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan, close to Standish and can be accessed easily from Wigan, Preston, Bolton and areas of St Helens and Ormskirk.
The successful applicants will benefit from joining a strong team of staff and working within a well facilitated department.
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV which highlights your previous school-based experience via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally