Have you recently graduated or are currently completing your studies? Are you currently considering a career in teaching but would like to gain school based experience beforehand?
We are able to provide graduates with a year long placement as a teaching assistant supporting students aged 11-16 with wide ranging ability levels. You will be utilised by teachers to support specific students so you can have the maximum impact on helping them and the school achieve the best possible academic results. You can also split your experience into various schools to see where your passion lies!
Each school has a Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) who looks after students with learning difficulties and require additional support due to conditions such as Autism, ADHD, Social Emotional and Mental Health. All of these experiences will provide you with the perfect platform to move on to a teacher training programme in September 2022.
Highlights of the Future Teachers Programme;
- Opportunities to move on to your placements own school direct teacher training programme or a University programme
- Weekly earnings up to GBP350 a week paid weekly
- Access to multiple CPD and training courses
- Support from a team of experienced education consultants at TP
To be eligible for the Future Teachers programmes we will require you to meet the following criteria;
- University degree
- References from work employment or educational experience
- Fully enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (can be applied for through TP)
- Clear desire to become a teacher in the future
- Flexible working attitude to meet the demands and pressures of the role
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally