Full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant position available in a Secondary school in Bury
Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a large Secondary school in Bury. The school are currently recruiting for a full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their support team.
This position is perfect for recent University Graduates who are looking to pursue a career in Secondary teaching, as it provides significant experience before entering into a teacher training programme.
- Graduates of all specialisms are welcome to apply for this position
- Working alongside the class teacher in supporting students within the classroom.
- Covering pre-planned lessons in the absence of the class teacher.
- Gain substantial experience prior to teacher training.
- Earn up to £300 a week
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils that require additional support within certain subject areas.
- Supporting the class teacher by covering lessons in their absence.
- Delivering intervention sessions to raise overall pupil attainment.
Located in the Bury area, our client school can be accessed via the M66 and A58 for candidates with their own transportation. For non-drivers, the school is also easily accessible via public transportation with direct links from Bolton, Bury and central Manchester.
Graduates of all specialisms are urged to apply for this position. For immediate consideration, please upload an updated CV below or to obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the contact number provided below;
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally