Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting graduates teaching assistants in the Liverpool area on behalf of our client secondary school.
Our client schools wish to appoint a number of temporary graduate teaching assistants to assist pupils prepare accordingly for their exams.
- Full time and part time graduate teaching assistant positions available
- ASAP start to support secondary aged pupils (11-16) prepare for examinations
- Temporary roles for the remainder of the academic year
- Ideal opportunity for any graduates considering a career as a teaching assistant or for those wanting to go on to complete a teacher training course
- The schools hope to appoint a range of graduates across a variety of subjects including; Maths, English, Science, Humanities, PE and MFL.
The Headteachers of our client schools in Liverpool wish to appoint a number of additional teaching assistants who can help support pupils in preparation for their summer examinations.
Graduate teaching assistant job responsibilities;
– Support pupils who struggle to engage within lessons and require additional support within their studies
– Provide KS3 and GCSE tuition sessions across a range of subjects including Maths, English, Science and Humanities
– Lead small classes and deliver pre set revision resources
– Track and monitor the progress made by pupils within sessions and feedback to senior management
For further information on our schools and graduate teaching assistant roles available please send an updated CV via the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally