Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency – the Plymouth branch are recruiting an aspiring teacher to support a student on a 1:1 basis starting from September 2021 at a school in Totnes. *interviews being held before the summer holidays*.
The successful candidate will support this secondary school aged student with their academic studies as well as their social interaction. You will build strong and trustworthy relationships – this is a very rewarding role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree with the passion to pursue a career in education.
- A sports/outdoor activities background – however this is not essential.
- A resilient yet nurturing and patient approach to learning and understanding.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have access to own transport – this is only required to drive to and from the school (not during school time)
Teaching Personnel offer competitive rates, WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment. Earn from £325 per week.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens – supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally