Have you recently graduated? Are you looking for a career in education? Considered supporting children with learning difficulties and their mental health?
Look no further!
Our client school in Abergavenny have asked us for two full time teaching assistants to support their pupils on a one to one basis in September for the academic year. You will be supporting pupils in year 7 and help with their transition to secondary. The school have identified a number of students who have been affected by COVID and require additional support this next academic year.
- Work with children on a 1:1 basis that struggle with their Mental health/behaviour/learning
- Support them through the core subjects and daily activities within the school
- Use your specialism to understand behaviours and provide the right support
- Pay £10.20 – £13 per hour
What you need:
- A proactive attitude to work with children at a secondary school age
- Confident personality and aren’t phased by challenges
- 2 professional references
- Enhanced DBS – assistance provided
The school want to interview ASAP and ideally appoint prior to the summer holidays.
All you have to do is apply via the link and one of the Newport Secondary branch members will be in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally