We are working closely with Secondary Schools in the Maldon, Essex area who are looking to appoint Graduate Cover Supervisors.
These positions are on a part time, flexible basis, however can develop into full time, long term positions for the right candidate. We are specifically looking for graduates who are looking to begin a teacher training programme in September 2022, you will have the opportunity to begin a school based teacher training programme upon completion of this Graduate Cover Supervisor role.
- Graduates of all subjects considered for these opportunities (especially interested in English, Maths, Science, PE, and Secondary Education)
- Access to 7 FREE CPD courses that relate to working in schools
- Ideal opportunity to gain paid work experience prior to teacher training
*** Applicants must be educated to degree level and have an interest in progressing onto a teacher training course in the future ***
- Covering lessons across all subject areas
- Delivering work to Key Stage 3 and 4 students across all abilities
- Positively managing behaviour through school behaviour policies
For immediate consideration, graduates are encouraged to send an updated CV to Summer at the Essex branch, highlighting any work experience and details of your academic background via the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally