Are you a Graduate wanting to work in schools and gain experience within the education sector? Are you eventually looking for a career into teaching?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Cover Supervisor for a secondary school local to the Chelmsford, Essex area. The role of a Cover Supervisor can include;
- Covering lessons in absence of a timetabled teacher across the curriculum
- Supervising the delivery of cover work across the school by communicating what set work the students will need to complete
- Ensuring that assistance is given to the regular teaching staff within lessons
- Providing support for students on a one-to-one or small group basis
Whilst experience working within a secondary school is not essential, the ideal candidate will need to display;
- The ability to manage a group of children and cope with the challenging behaviour of the students
- The ability to establish a good working relationship with the students, teaching staff, and parents
- A good understanding of numeracy, writing and literacy skills
In return we can offer you:
- Weekly pay, via PAYE
- Access to our online CPD academy for further career development
- Earn £50 for our referral scheme
- An excellent path into working with schools in your local area.
To apply for this role please use the links below to upload your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally