A school in Stockport is seeking a Graduate Future Teacher to join the team in September 2021.
In order to be considered for this position, the following is required:
- A degree.
- Experience working with children (ideally some SEN experience)
- Long term goal of becoming a teacher in the future.
What is the Graduate Teacher Internship?
With teacher shortages having taken place across the UK, the programme was designed to attract and support graduates who have aspirations of becoming teachers. The programme enables these graduates to gain quality, practical experience which will sufficiently prepare them for a long term career within the education sector.
What roles will you undertake?
The programme will allow the applicant the opportunity to work as :
- A Teaching Assistant – supporting students on both a small group basis and 1:1 when necessary.
- A Cover Supervisor – developing key classroom skills such as behaviour management, as well as covering classes across a range of different subjects.
- SEN Teaching Assistant – working with the school’s SEN students, ensuring that their individual needs are met effectively.
Pay for this role is up to £1200 per month.
If you are graduating this academic year and are looking to bolster your secondary school experience, we are keen to hear from you.
The school is located in Stockport, and has several public transport links located close by.
For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally