We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. These allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
As a Graduate Surveyor, your main responsibility will be to assist surveyors in the preparation of reports.
With guidance from Surveyors or Counsellor/Supervisor, you will also develop an understanding of building pathology, residential Building Surveys / Homebuyers, defect analysis / reports and Party Wall matters .
Travel throughout the South of England and overnight stays will be required for this role
Required Skills and Experience
· You’ll be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
· Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
· Confident working to deadlines
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office and have excellent IT skills
· Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
· CPD required in line with APC
· RICS exempt degree for Building Surveying pathway an essential
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally